Our key offerings in the Aviation District and the investment avenues available to you.
LEASE FACILITIES AT THE AEROSPACE SUPPLY CHAIN COMPLEX
- 157,000m2 dedicated facility for lease by aerospace supply chain sector.
- Geared to meet the versatile needs of Tier 1 to Tier 3 businesses as well as SMEs.
- Ideal for MROs, business aviation companies, and ancillary services.
- Units usable for light industrial activity, spares and distribution centers.
LEASABLE PLOTS FOR CODE C & CODE F MROS
- All plots for self-development or build-to-suit.
- Code C MROs: Thirty-two 5,000m2 land plots for lease. Designed to hold parking and maintenance hangars, maintenance workshops and offices.
- Code F MROs: Differently sized airside plots, starting from 18,000m2. Designed to hold maintenance workshops, a technical office area and a stores area.
- Launched in April 2016.
- 7-star, 5,600m2 luxury facility - Dubai's primary business aviation gateway.
- Home to 4 world-class fixed base operators.
- 15,000 projected annual aircraft movements by 2020.
PARKING HANGARS FOR PRIVATE JETS
- Parking hangars located on Code C plots.
- Able to accommodate up to three Code C aircraft of B727-200 type and/or combination of smaller aircraft.
THE EDUCATION, TRAINING & R&D ZONE
- Education & Training cluster designed to host mix of education and R&D facilities.
- Anchored around Emirates Flight Training Academy, fully-integrated facility dedicated to the training of pilots.
- Self-develop or built to suit lease options.
THE COMMERCIAL STRIP
- Mixed use solution for companies basing HQs, offices, showrooms and retail outlets within the Aviation District.
- Located close to the VIP Terminal and Exhibition Centre.
- Catering to high-end warehouses operators specializing in the handling, storage and trading of luxury goods.