- Download Tariff
- Download Rules & Regulations
Set up your business in five steps
1 SUBMIT APPLICATION FORM AND LEGAL DOCUMENTS
• Description and features of Branch: A Branch is a representative office of a legal entity which already exists outside of the DWC Free Zone (local or international). A Branch does not have a separate legal personality, and it derives its power and authority from the parent entity. A Branch must have a General Manager who is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the Branch, but it will not have a board of directors or company secretary. A Branch must retain the same name as the parent entity and end with the designation (Branch)
• Description and features of a Limited Liability Company (LLC): A DWC Limited Liability Company is a new legal entity with its own legal personality. The liability of its members (shareholders) is limited to the value of the share capital they hold in the company. A DWC limited liability company must have Shareholders, Directors, a Company Secretary and a General Manager, and will have the designation DWC-LLC.
2 Name & Activity Approval
- 1. Company name should relate to the Business Activity(s) listed
- 2. Company name should not resemble other existing trade names
- 3. NOC should be obtained for activity(s) that require external approval
3 Company Registration
Company Registration & Invoice Issuance.
* Companies are registered subject to Management Committee approval.
4 Invoice Payment
- 1. Credit Card
- 2. Cheque (favoring 'Dubai World Central')
- 3. Cash
- 4. Account Transfer